Message from Principal
Welcome to 2016-2017 school year!
It is a privilege to serve as the Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya- a school that has earned a well-deserved reputation for high expectations, academic excellence and a positive, safe learning environment in which each and every child is able to learn and grow through various co-curricular activities as well as under CCE.
Our expectations are: Be Safe, Be Responsible, and Be Respectful. We believe that all students deserve to develop in an environment that promotes and supports students learning how to make the right choices.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 (BSF) Indore has a caring and committed staff/faculty which is extremely conscious of providing a holistic education for students. Each class is assigned to the teacher, a teacher with whom they can identify and with whom they can discuss any concerns they might have. Students have a voice in their school through the Student Council, which provides student leadership. Our committed teachers place a high value on teaching and learning and quality education is all-important. We nurture, challenge, support and encourage our students and in turn they respond with a passion for life, a love of learning and the courage to serve others. The examination results and subsequent employment of our students is a source of satisfaction to us. We aim for and achieve higher grades in Board classes.
The world in which we live presents many difficulties and challenges but there is one constant factor that keeps us focused and that is our ‘mission’, which is ‘to develop the full potential of each student – intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially & culturally. Our website is filled with information from every department, office, and program. If you still have any questions regarding your son’s or daughter’s education, please feel free to contact the class teachers concerned, & to the office.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Indore
Message from Principal to Parents:
- Time is changing and scenario is quite different than days passed. Careful planning and good relationships between home and school can make your child’s experience in school an enjoyable one for all.
- Kindly ensure that you make it convenient to attend all Parent Teachers Meetings. The Report Card will be handed over to the parents on PTM days.
- Do not enter any class directly when you visit school. First inform to the office.
- Send your child in well cleaned school uniform. Do not send him in dirty condition or in case of illness.
- Send your ward’s lunch box with him. No lunch box given during school time.
- Absence of your ward from classes for social function at home is not desirable as it leads to loss of studies.
- In case of the change of residential address or contact number, intimation to the school office and class teacher must be given immediately.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her belongings. Any valuable lost in school is not the responsibility of the institution.
- Parents are requested to acknowledge the home assignment / remarks made by teacher.
- Kindly do mould your children to respect school discipline and be proud of it. Spending some valuable time and having a talk with him/her time to time are the ideal ways to keep a constant vigil over child’s activities in the school and also the company he/she is keeping.
We wish you all a very rewarding and successful experience at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Indore and your sincere co operation would ensure the desired fruitful and effective result.